November brings us a whole new month of inspiring ideas, gorgeous projects, and lots & lots of how-tos from our Prima educators!
This month we are excited to kick off a "video tip of the week" showing you how a favorite tip, idea, or technique using Prima products from one of our talented people.
First up we have Sharon Laakkonen showing you a Green Concepts™ tip on how to create Christmas ornaments using our packaging.
Sharon will show tips for one ornament each week in this sweet 3 week series!
Of course this would make a perfect, inexpensive gift for anyone: teachers, neighbors, friends, etc. Tip: customize the gift by punching out a photo and adhering to the back of the ornament.
Ornament measures about 3.5 inches/9 centimeters across.
Here we go with Ornament #1!
Prima Products-Week 1:
- Prima Packaging
- 556655 Prima Genie Stones
- 844073, 844080 Songbird paper
- 547516 Lovely Leaves
- 561444 Serenade White Flower
- 556952 Tasha Brown Flower
- 555481 Lucerne Sugar Flower
- 554415 Fairy Belle Wood Ticket
- 891619 White Chalk Ink
- Other: wire (I used a floral stem from one of our flowers), Marvy Uchida green scalloped circle punch, turquoise seam binding, thread