Hi there everyone! It's my turn to share some Primaliciousness with you today.
As it's the school holidays in NZ we've been hanging out with my nieces a bit meaning I've had some great photo opportunities. I took this photo just the other day and decided it 'had' to be scrapped.
Here's the layout I created with the photo.
To see how I put it together, please take a look at this short (1 minute) video....
In preparation, I did add the muslin to the back of the photo mat. This was pretty easy. I just popped a border of glue around the outside of the back of the mat, then scrunched and adhered the muslin as I went around the mat.
I hope you've enjoyed taking a look at how this type of layout can be made. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me in the comments below. I'd love to hear from you!
- 844455 – Zephyr Gramercy
- 844486 – Zephyr Tempore
- 556808 – Miss Godivas Caladon
- 556846 – Miss Godivas Marshmellow
- 554613 – Decorative Wood embellishments
- 559267 – Wood Buttons Romance Novel
- 554705 – Resist Canvas
- 544232 – Alphabet Stickers
- 891428 – Eros Shabby Chic Treasures
- 891442 – Shabby Chic Treasures
- 557621 – Parisa Aspen Mix
- 557997 – Hermosa Teal
- 557652 – Laraine Blue Lagoon
- Other: Spellbinders die, Muslin, Doily.
Visit me at my blog: www.trinamcclune.typepad.com