Title: Class of 2012
Our new paper line, Romance Novel, is perfect for masculine layouts when paired with a few of our new, customizable canvas products, masks, and a touch of gesso!
With four boys of my own I find a lot of products on the market a bit harder to use when scrapbooking their photos. However, Prima has so many new products that add a masculine touch to any project! (Look for our new canvas pieces, gear masks, pins, Craftsman collection, studs, alphabet stickers, and more. You'll be surprised to see just how many non-feminine products Prima makes!)
So here is a graduation layout of my oldest son, Billy! I had a blast using our new masks, a bit of gesso, Romance Novel papers, Gelatos, and more.
1. Using our new gear mask- add gesso to Romance Novel paper (Harlequin) starting in the middle and working out to the edges. It doesn't have to be perfect! (Tip: Prima's new gear mask is a perfect fit for a guy-page!)
2. While gesso is drying, color the Canvas Resist Shapes with blue Gelatos. Add water for more intense color. (See the amazing resist pattern magically appear when water is added.))
3. Adhere photos to the paper with pop-dots.
4. Journal on a Romance Novel card cut out from the Messenger paper. Wrap with twine, stick in a new Prima Pin, add word sticker and stud; add seam binding knot; overlap the photo bottom with the card.
5. Fan the canvas shapes to create a banner under the main photo.
6. Add twine, studs, and alphabet stickers to the banner.
7. Tuck colored canvas pieces under the smaller photo and journaling square to create a visual triangle of blue.
8. Finish off with alphabet stickers and a few more studs above the main photo.
9. Cut edges of layout with pinking shears.
- Romance Novel papers: Harlequin (844967) & Messenger (notecard-844981)
- Canvas Resist Shapes: Banner & Tickets (560997)
- Studs: 560515
- Gear Mask: 560928
- Zephyr Alphabet Stickers: 559038
- Craftsman Prima Pin: 560027
- Other: twine, gesso, blue Gelatos by Faber-Castell, black seam binding, pinking shears, pop-dots