Today we have a handsome mixed-media canvas by Sharon Laakkonen showing off her just-graduated son and Prima's new masks, metal trinkets, wood embellies, and more!
Sharon started off by painting her canvas...then spraying colored mists and Perfect Pearl Sprays over a Donna Downey mask. After drying she stamped clock images and added gold, red, and white paint touches.
Tip: make sure you add stamps and paint to the canvas sides for a finished look.
Next adhere your photo on a piece of cardboard and tear edges for a distressed effect.
Embellishing with Prima's newest metal trinkets by Ingvild Bolme is perfect for a masculine touch. Glue gears and zipper pulls across the canvas...then add some flowers, wood pieces, and twine touches for a fabulous project.
So grab pictures of your guys and make a special canvas just for them! Prima has everything you will need to make it a showstopper!
- 922177 Donna Downey Mask
- 559229 Wood Clock/Ticket
- 559502 Clock Stamp
- 558789 Scibble Wood title letters-Paris Collection
- 891558 Ingvild Bolme Typo Zipper Pulls
- 891602 Ingvild Bolme Metal Trinket-Gears
- 560485 Say It In Crystals
- 562076 Lyrique Felt Flower
- 562175 Bel Canto Brown Flowers
- 562212 Spotlight Leaves
- 562526 Tea Thyme Silentium Flowers
- Ranger Perfect Pearl Spray- Heirloom Gold
- Ranger Gold Dabber, White Dabber
- Ranger Distress Ink