We are excited to show you some of our educator's projects in fuller detail now that CHA is over!
One of our mega-talented artsy gals, Nathalie Kalbach, has not only created a FUN project, but she also recycled a tin in the process!
Just think of the possibilities this project opens up! We all have cans, bottles, tins, etc., ready to head to the recycling bin. (Note: just be extra careful with the sharp edges when dealing with cans/tins.)
Nat's use of the zipper pull is simply genius. How cool is that? This is a look you could transfer easily to a layout, mini-album or card too!
- Zephyr Collection Tabarette #844431
- Zephyr Collection Tempore #844456
- Zephyr Collection Tempore #844509
- Zephyr Collection Zephyr #844493
- Zephyr Collection Wood Tickets/Clocks #559243
- Zephyr Collection Crystal Stickers #560294
- Say It In Crystals #560379
- Shabby Chic Resin Treasures La Coeur #891442
- Junkyard Findings Type Zippers #891558
- Ribbon #529444
- Acrylic Paints
- Liquitex Pouring Medium
- Liquitex Gel Medium
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Tape