Welcome to our first mini Tutorial with Prima Educator Louise Williams. We would love to see what you create using this tutorial. Please email a photo, along with your name and blog link by June 7 to email@example.com and we will pick a couple to feature on the blog.
Prima Happy Thoughts card by Louise Williams
Madeline - Madeline Collection - Item# 842376
Sugarplum Roses- banana
Raja Centres - Olive
Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
Seam Binding Ribbon
1. Cut a section of 9 squares from the middle of the Madeline paper, then trim each square down to 1 1/2” square
2. Lightly ink each edge of each square with the Distress Ink. Using a white pen outline each square
3. Cut a piece of cardstock to XX” x XX”. Score along the middle of the long edge and fold.
4. Cut the strip of green from the reverse side of the paper and trim to the width of the card. Stamp a greeting on the right hand side of the strip and roughly position all the squares and the strip into place.
6. Adhere all the squares into place with double sided tape or glue. Cut one of the doilies from some Prima packaging and adhere into place behind the strip, which should be adhered with some pop up foam tape.
7. Using a punch, create some leaves from the remaining paper and curl the leaves with your fingernail to add dimension. Lightly run them over the distress ink pad.
8. Arrange the flowers, leaves and Raja centres into place and adhere.
9. Finish the card with some dimensional paint dots on the butterfly and flower images of the paper squares.
Here are some detailed close ups.