Presenting: Sweet Peppermint!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year once again! The Sweet Peppermint Collection by Frank Garcia features a fresh and sweet color palette, with touches of mint and silver foil laced through-out the papers. Mix in vintage images and modern patterns and you have the sweetest holiday collection yet! Perfect for all your seasonal crafts, Sweet Peppermint will surely be your go-to holiday collection this year.
Loving this sweet line as much as we are? Just WAIT until you see the rest of it! You're gonna be absolutely in LOVE!
Yesterday we started announcing our fabulous NEW design team! Today we are back with four more incredibly talented designers! Please give them a HUGE round of applause!!!
Let's welcome Mindy Lacefield, from the USA, to our Prima family!
- What is your favorite Prima product ever? The oil pastels
- What's your favorite movie? Cinderella live action
- What's your favorite new trend? neon!
- If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? Disneyland
- Do you have a link you want to share with everyone so they can see more of your work? Here's a link to my site here! www.mindylacefieldart.com
- Tell us your favorite thing about living in your country (compared to other countries)? I love that we have a lot of lilacs in Ukraine. They grow and bloom in every city and village.
- What's your favorite color? My preferences often change. Now its purple and blue in art, white in clothes, and gray in home décor.
- What is your favorite Prima product ever? It's flowers without a doubt! Love their rich colors and textures!
- If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? I am dreaming of going to two places - Maldives and New York. And I am sure my dreams will soon come true!
- Can you share a social media link with us? Sure, my Youtube channel is right here! https://www.youtube.com/user/elenamorgun
Let's welcome Stacey Young, from Australia, back to our Prima family as a member of our Special Teams!
- Fave Prima Product - Flowers, flowers, flowers......Coloured Roses are my favourites!!!
- Fave Colour - I'm a turquoise girl.....although pink has a special place in my heart too!
- What music do you listen to when you scrap? I love being creative to music (if it's not at night when I have to be quiet while everyone is sleeping!) I have a playlist on my iTunes, generally top 40 music; I love a beat!!! I'll often be dancing around my studio when I'm creating!
- Can you share a social media link with us to see more of your work? My blog link is right here!
Let's welcome Delaina Burns, from the USA, back to our Prima family as a member of our Special Teams!
- What is one food you cannot eat? I will not eat sushi... Yuck!
- What's your favorite color? My favorite color is red... but gold is a close runner up.
- What's your favorite movie? My all time favorite is "Beauty and the Beast". I watch movies while I scrapbook, and this one I see at least twice a month.
- Can we share your blog link with everyone? It's right here! http://delainas.blogspot.com/
Sweet Peppermint! What a delightful line just for Christmas and the whole holiday season. What are you going to create with it? I have so many IDEAS!!! And our new Design Team gals are seriously making me squeal! They're so talented in so many different arenas. Please help us welcome these four new Prima girls!