That's right! You work so hard to make beautiful things. Why not share it with everyone who enters your home! Just create your very own wall display with Prima products and enter our contest! We have everything you need to customize the look that is right for your home:
- Coloring Book + Gallery Frames
- Oil Pastels + RELICS & ARTIFACTS®
- Paintables + Carte Blanche Wood Plaques
- Watercolor Panels + Watercolor Confections
- Resist Canvas + Color Bloom Sprays
- Chandeliers + Art Ingredients
- Fiber Arts Loom Kits + Prima Flowers
- Prima Lanties (light-up lanterns)
- and so much more!
Mix and match any of these products above and then embellish to your heart's content! Snap a photo of your new wall art and enter. You could win the grand prize of $500 in Prima products (retail value)...all hand-selected to help you make even more gorgeous pieces. The rules are simple:
1. Entry must include at least one of the following products: Prima Coloring Book, Gallery Frame, Watercolor Panel, Wood Chandelier, Fiber Arts Loom Kit, Lanties (light-up lanterns) or Carte Blanche Wood Plaques.
2. Entry must have at least 30% Prima included. (Now, we are not going to complain if you use 100% Prima!)
3. If flowers are used we kindly ask that they be made by Prima.
4. Color and embellish and have fun! Your space can be small or large!
Contest runs from March 1st - extended to May 1st. Entries can be made here using the inlinkz button, or by following & tagging Prima on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Please hashtag #PrimaWallArt too, so we can find all entries! Judges will look at creative use of Prima products, use of color, balance, and design. Prima would love to share entries submitted for this contest on our social media!
Ready for a little inspiration?
There's a cute, little 4"x6" watercolor panel that I had created a month ago. (That literally took me 3-4 minutes to make.) I added a Christine Adolph Adhesive Rub-On to the panel, added silver Prima foil on top, then watercolored over it! A few flowers were added..then I splashed a bit of watercolor on the flowers to pull the whole look together. The watercolor panels are so inexpensive and easy to use. I am loving them!
A white wreath and a huge "hello" greeting were all I needed to pull the whole look together. I want people to feel welcome when they walk into my home. And I want to switch the look up every season so they look forward to seeing what I've created lately.
Paintable Wall Plaque
To close I just had to include a few things on the bottom shelf. This cherub was a special gift that I carried back with me all the way from Norway! (Thank you, Ellen!) It is one of my most cherished pieces and works so beautifully no matter where I put him. My two year old granddaughter is always looking for him when she stops to visit. I think she will like her "angel baby", as she calls him, down at her level! I added a Carté Blanche wood plaque with a Belle Fleur Paintable on top (colored with Prima's Watercolor Pencils.) The metals, microbeads, and fabric flowers really make that piece stand out. Tip: Adding a little display on the bottom shelf also helps hide the outlet!
"So, that's it! I now have a new entry way that is totally customized for springtime and I cannot wait to invite people over to see it. I'm already planning my next "gallery wall" spot! Thank you for joining me today!" ~ Sharon
So, are you in? This is going to be a FUN contest and you'll LOVE the results! See all details below and join in the Prima Wall Art Contest!