1. I used “Are you On My Radius” paper as a base for my layout. Glue down some Prima Alphabet Stickers on the paper.
2. Apply a layer of acrylic gesso on the alphabet stickers.
3. After it is dry, sprinkle with spray ink and a little of water.
4. Dilute acrylic gesso with water and add a few drops on the paper.
5. Using some scraps of the School Memories papers to create a mat for your photo.
6. In the lower left corner of the paper make a collage using ruler cuts and apply acrylic gesso and spray ink.
7. Add School Memories chipboard, flowers, and embellishments.