We are so excited to continue our blog "switch" with our friends at Sizzix in the UK! We showcased projects by Elena on Tuesday (click here to view) and they showcased ours on Wednesday and Thursday by Louise and Maiko on the European Sizzix blog! Be sure to LIKE Sizzix on Facebook and tell them Prima sent you!
So today we wish to extend a very warm welcome to Anna Draicchio!
Hey there, everyone! My name is Anna and I'm big fan of Prima products! So, I'm excited to participate on this blog switch: it's perfect to combine Sizzix and Prima products! It's a dream for me.
Today I'm happy to share with you my project.
I combined the Prima "Hello Pastel" collection with some Sizzix dies to create a mini album card celebrating the friendship. Here is what I created!
The Mini Album Card itself is pretty simple...nothing too big...just 3 pages created from a single A4 sheet.
Since this mini book is a bit springy, a cute lace holds it together really well.
- Hello Pastel "Confection" (845223)
- Hello Pastel "Parfait" (845254)
- Hello Pastel "Pastry Shoppe" (845247)
- Hello Pastel “Cupcake” (845285)
- Hello Pastel 6x6 Paper Pad (845636)
- Wood Buttons - Hello Pastel (564940)
- Tea Thyme Washi Tape (561208)
- Cabachon Lace-Teal (921392)
- 6x6 Chevron Stencil (564223)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Love Birds & Hearts (659006)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Doily & Doily Border #2 (659058)
- Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Flower, Rose 3-D (658504)
- Cardstock -white
- Ranger Distress Ink
- Acrylic paint -aqua