It's raining, it's pouring,
The old man is snoring.
He bumped his head, and he went to bed,
And he couldn't get up in the morning.
We all know that nursery rhyme, right? Or this one:
Slip on your raincoat,
Pull on your galoshes;
Wading in puddles
Makes splishes and sploshes.
Well, with spring comes springtime rain! So pull out your camera and go catch some cute pictures of your kids jumping in puddles...or your teens with their trendy rubber boots on...or grab your sweetie and snatch a few pics of you two kissing in the rain!
Once you have your photos grab some Prima products to get those fun splashing memories documented! Here are just a few that are perfect for any rainy day project you want to create.
Sunrise, Sunset Epoxy Stickers
Stencils-6x6 and 12x12
564254 & 564780
Say It In Crystals
970147 & 563622
Shabby Chic Resins
891497 & 890810
563349 & 565053
Umbrella Patterned Papers
841355 & 841393
843410 & 843465
There are just so many MORE products that would work well with rainy weather photos...just look at your Prima stash and be creative!
Today we have two very different, but oh so amazing looks for you...celebrating the spring rain!
- 563677 SIIC
- 960414 Sunrise Sunset Epoxy Stickers
- 544232 Alphabet Stickers
- 550073 Alphabet Stickers
- 970147 Wishes & Dreams Glitter Gems
- Spray gesso
- 12 x 12 cardstock or grey board
- Hero Arts water color wheel
- Posca paint pen
- Singo black gel pen
Walking in the Rain Canvas
by Juliana Montoya
- Fairy Rhymes -Papillon - 950378
- Shabby Chic Resins-Parlor - 891497
- Flowers-Tiara White - 567163
- Flowers-Giselle Mermaid - 566395
- Flowers-Chantelle Heirloom - 567248
- Flowers-Labelle Trinidad - 565893
- 12x12 Stencil - 564841
- Divine Spray - 565299
- Lifetime Butterflies - 565589
- Polka Dot Stencil - 655350