Today we have even more amazing projects combining:
But, first, our winner for a Prima paper pack and a Fiskars trimmer:
Congrats, Debra Lovell!!!
Simply email us to claim your Fiskars/Prima prize within the next 7 days: email@example.com
Now on to those promised projects!
- 845438 Lady Bird Notecards
- 845445 Lady Bird Birds of a Feather
- 562809 Lady Bird Chipboard
- 562953 Lady Bird Stickers
- 551438 SIIC
- 566593 Avente White
- 970451 Wishes and Dreams Brads
- circular lattice stencil
- 845780 12x12 Textured paper pad
Fiskars Supplies: Banner punch, scallop edge punch, Tag punch
Other: Silks paints, Watercolors
Gift Card Holder
by Educator Stephanie Miller
Steff brings us a FULL step-by-step to recreate her gift card pictured here!
"Hi everyone! Here's a fun and beautiful gift card holder project using one 12x12 sheet of beautiful paper!
Here's some simple instructions on creating this super cute card/gift card holder:
1. Grab one 12x12 sheet of the Wishes and Dreams papers. Any of the papers would work because they all have beautifully coordinated sides that compliment each other.
2. Trim the paper to 5" x 12" and then score at 4" and 8".
3. Fold into the score lines creating one flap on top of inside flap.
4. Border punch outside front cover edge and add a decorative border strip to top back.
5. Create an inside pocket to a hold gift card or message by adhering double sided tacky tape to the inside bottom and side folded page. This is create the pocket. Punch a half circle on top edge of pocket to help showcase card.
6. Now, find a complimentary ink to ink the edges of the card.
7. Lastly, time to embellish the inside and front cover. There's plenty of room on the inside to add a photo and a beautiful note to the recipient.
Optional: add an eyelet to hang decorative embellishments.
And, that's it! What a wonderfully easy to make and super pretty gift card holder. Using the Fiskar's Border Punches and scissors, trimmers, etc. really help enhance this little fun project! You can create a few of these gift card holders in no time!! ~Steff
- 970086 Invincible
- 970093 ATC Cards
- 970192 Decorative Brads
- 970109 Type and Tabs
- 565961 Spring rosettes
- 970796 Flowers
- 970826 White Flowers
- 890940 Distressing Tool
- 890964 Craft Knife
- 110410-1001 Double Bubble Border Punch Fiskars
- Fiskars border scissors
Other: Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive, ball chain, XL eyelets
Altered En Francais Box
by Educator Frank Garcia
Frank altered a wonderful wood box for us today with the En Francais paper line and a few essential Fiskars tools-like their hand drill, which Frank used for adding the handles to the sides of the box!
Open up the gorgeous box and you will find a delightful mini-album inside! Wouldn't this be the perfect Mother's Day gift?
Just use the coordinating papers to create a personal mini complete with lots of Fiskars punch-outs!
The album is ready for photos and journaling...and what a perfect keepsake gift when tucked inside a beautiful box!
- En Francais Papers-
- Cheval #843854
- La Chaise #843878
- Memoire #843892
- Sampleur #843908
- Province #843915
- Vignette #843922
- En Francais Chipboard #554781
- En Francais Notecards #554866
- En Francais Wood Tickets #554385
- En Francais Crystals #553883
- En Francais #555993
- En Francais #556037
- Mariposa Flowers #556778
- Namazzi Flowers #557225
- Parisa Flowers #557607
- Shabby Chic Treasures-Resin #891510
- Scallop Border Punch
- Scallop Eyelet Punch
- Tag Punch
- Fiskars Drill
Congrats on Your Engagement Card
by Designer Lea Lawson
Lea is our expert card maker and she never fails to bring us a delightful creation!
Today her card focuses on a special announcement! (Of course you can customize the sentiment when re-creating the card.) Adding a few scalloped edges really bumps the romantic level up a notch...while a few Prima flowers set this card apart from the rest!
- 950415 - Divine "Canzone" 12x12 paper
- 564513 - Lyric flower vine, dark pink
- 567064 - Akron flower, taj blue
- 565244 - Divine daisies
- 565305 - Divine butterflies
- 560584 - Say It In Crystals
Fiskars Scallop decorative scissors
Other: cream cardstock, sentiment stamps, black ink, buttons
Forever In Love Journal
by Educator Sharon Laakkonen
- 950637 Divine Art Journal
- 970260 Pocket Pad Wood Clip
- 563462 Newsprint Frames-Fairy Rhymes
- 970437 Wishes & Dreams by Leeza- Mini-Envelopes
- 970284 Pocket Pad Gems
- 565473 LadyBird Roses
- 565695 Lyric Roses
- 566630 Avante Yellow Flowers
- 567125 Joulee Tidepool Flowers
- 565459 LadyBird Flowers
- 890773 Shabby Chic Treasures-Bird
- Wishes & Dreams by Leeza-Crystals
- 564131 LadyBird Trim
- Prima Packaging
- Double Bubble Edge Punch
- Pinking Shears
- Tag Punch
Other: twine, seam binding, doily, Fabri-Tac
For The Love of Cassidy Layout
by Educator Cari Fennell
Cari created this layout featuring her sweet lab, Cassidy. Make a big impact on your project with your Fiskar border punches by layering them to create a unique look and for added dimension.
Ink the edges of your border strips to make them stand out even more so! And tucking them in and around your embellishments adds so much interest...
- 950323-Sweet Briar
- 950392-Flower Song
- 950361-Sweet Garden
- 563950-SIIC Swirls-Fairy Rhymes
- 563462-Newsprint Frames-Fairy Rhymes
- 563264-Divine Tiny Alphas
- 564469-Divine Flower Stem-Yellow
- 563882-Wood Icons
- Double Bubble Punch