Prima is SO excited to announce the 2013-2014 Design Team Call to find inspiring designers to add to our talented team!
We truly are looking for fresh looks and styles all around the globe. Do you need Design Team experience? Nope! Do you need to be published? Absolutely not. (It's okay if you are though!)
Then what are we looking for?
- Professionalism--the ability to meet deadlines and conduct yourself professionally
- Strong Sense of Style--ability to create original, knock-us-off-our-seats projects!
- Photography-- skills to take clear, sharp photos.
- Video, Live Class, and/or Blogging skills--or the desire to learn how!
- Cardmakers, tag makers, mixed-media artists, layout specialists, mini-album experts, and off-the-pagers in every style! (3 projects per month)
- Desire to work with the best products in the industry!
Why should I apply?
- We'll work hard to make this design team experience the most fulfilling you have ever had.
- Promotion of your name/work on our blog, Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, newsletters, and website.
- Exposure of your work at CHA and other trade shows to the top in the industry
- Boxes FILLED with glorious NEW products to play with throughout the year.
- The comaraderie and experience of being on one of the TOP design teams in the industry, with other amazing designers, all year long.
- Other opportunities: teaching, publication, partner swaps, etc.
How do I apply?
- Please email email@example.com
- Put 2013 Prima DT Application" in the subject line
- Include your name and State/Country of residence
- Add links to your blog, videos and/or galleries online
- Tell us the type of projects you prefer to create (see list above.)
- List any other Design/Education Teams you are on.
- Attach three of your favorite original projects that showcase your style. (500 kb or less per file. Projects do not have to include Prima, but it is FUN for us to see how you work with our products.)
Deadline, April 22nd, 2013, midnight PST.
Confirmation emails will not be sent out, however you may inquire to see if we have received your application.
We will be looking through all of the
entries, as well as checking online galleries and blogs, for experienced
and brand-new artists! We hope to make an annoucement in late May or early June. Term is for one year.