Solange Marques is an amazing Prima designer from Brazil!
She always delights us with projects that are filled with so much texture, dimension, and color. She is truly an artist!
Come watch as she shares with us how to create this LOVE-filled layout from start to finish!
Wow...is Solange amazing or what? Tell us your favorite part of the video!
Here is a list of the products she used:
- Tea-thyme Collection Kersey 844738
- Tea-thyme Collection Charmante 844721
- Tea-thyme Collection Challis 844684
- Tea-thyme Collection Linsey 844714
- Rondelle Chipboards 558932
- Wood Embellishments Tea-thyme 559236
- Vintage Trinkets 559656
- Shabby Chic Treasures 891442
- Say it in Crystals 560553
- Handmade flowers Timido Tea-Thyme 562540
- Handmade flowers Timido Rondelle 562427
- Handmade flowers Encore 561376
- Handmade flowers Bel Canto 562106
- Modeling paste- Corfix
- Acrylic Gesso- Corfix
- Blended Fibers- Liquitex
- Ceramic Stucco- Liquitex
- Acrylic Paints
If you like Solange's work we are sure you will love some of our other Mixed Media posts! Just click on the "Mixed Media" category (on the right side of the blog) for more Prima goodness from our designers and educators!