Seasonal Cards are all the RAGE and our gals have some very special ones made just for you!!!
So dig out all of your Prima (any line will work) and start creating. Your neighbors and friends are going to love the cards you give them!
by Felicity Wilson
Felicity brings us a winter wonderland on a card! Just look at the depth she created with her papers, mask techniques, resins, paper cut-outs and flowers! A touch of gesso here and there really adds a frosty effect on everything.
- 844455 - Zephyr "Gramercy"
- 844493 - Zephyr "zephyr"
- 558487 - Alphabet stickers "Romance Novel"
- 559131 - Alphabet stickers "welcome to Paris"
- 559052 - Journalling cards "romance novel"
- 922092 - 6 x6 poppies and peonies mask
- 843700 - North country "8 x 8 paper pad"
- 891435 - Shabby Chic resin " windows III"
- 891480 - Shabby Chic resin "flyaway"
- 561734 - Cabaletta "Summer 1"
- 561413 - Interlude " Turquiose"
- 561475 - Serenade "Turquoise"
by Heidi Kelley
Heidi adds her signature art-filled touch to this gorgeous hollyhock card!
A mask and gesso, sprays, stamps, and acrylic paints, with finishing touches of Prima ribbon and crystals all combine for the perfect ingredients to a knock-out holiday card.
- 560867 Printer Press #3
- 560836 Prima Press Holder
- 559175 Zephyr Alphabet Stickers
- 560621 SIIC
- 561178 Welcome to Paris Washi Tape
- 922139 DD Poppies & Peonies 6x6 Mask
- Older Prima Trim, SIIC
by Janna Werner
Janna's card is light and airy, clean and fresh...just like fresh-fallen snow.
Janna used our vintage trinkets and candy gems for loads of light-reflection on her stunning card!
- Prima Marketing - Say It In Crystals - 560522
- Prima Marketing - Say It In Crystals - 551568
- Prima Marketing - Cartier Smoke - 553364
- Prima Marketing - Dress Up - 540174
- Prima Marketing - Candy Gems Melon - 549381
- Prima Marketing - Vintage Trinkets - 930042
- Prima Marketing - Yuki Collection - evening blossom - 940997
- other: cardstock, twine, heat gun, scissors, glue
Wishing You Joy
by Leslie Ashe
"Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year. It’s the best time to create fun greetings to spread some Christmas cheer.
Since Texas RARELY sees snow – it was a lot of fun to add snowflakes to my card and slightly embellishing them to “stand out”." ~ Leslie
- 12x12 Ledger Paper # 843755
- Rondelle Sovienne Paper # 844646
- North Country Paper Stack # 843649
- SIIC # 551339, # 551490, # 560317
- Zephyr Cardstock Alphabet # 559175
- North Country Chipboard # 551254
Star of Wonder
by Lea Lawson
"For this card I used traditional Christmas colors as a starting base, and then pulled papers & embellishments that at least kind-of fit the theme. What I came up with was a beautiful Christmas card using shades of traditional Christmas with a pop of non-traditional here and there!" ~ Lea
We agree with Lea...her card is groegous and that star die-cut sets the tone for the whole design!
844578 - Rosarian "Chambord" 12x12 paper
844837 - Welcome to Paris "Something About Her" 12x12 paper
940997 - Yuki "Evening Blossom" 12x12 paper
559137 - Welcome To Paris Alphabet Stickers
558994 - Welcome To Paris Alphabet Stickers
562670 - Au Naturale flower
561420 - Interlude flowers, red
560119 - Say It In Crystals
560294 - Say It In Crystals
PLEASE share your holiday cards with us. We would LOVE to see them.
Either link us here on the blog or post them on our Facebook Fan Page!