Here we are with DAY 5 for our card challenge by Educator, Cari Fennell!
Here are Cari's directions so you can re-create this gorgeous card!
- I made the card based from Kraft cardstock, A2 size.
- Then added North Country papers to the front with a ribbon tied around it and finished off with a bow.
- Then, I sprayed my resist canvas piece using Ranger Lettuce colorwash spray.
- Glue the canvas piece to the card front, overlapping the ribbon.
- I stamped a sentiment onto a journal tab from one of the North Country papers in the 8 x 8 paper pad and cut it out.
- The sentiment is mounted to the card using foam tape to pop it up.
Add a flower cluster with leaves around your bow with some crystal
swirls and it's all ready to be sent to a cherished friend for the
- 843700-North Country 8 x 8 paper pad
- 552437-North Country Avon Roses
- 551605-North Country Resist Canvas
- 540272-Innocence Flowers
- 560362-SIIC Mini Swirls- Zephyr
We want YOU to play along with our 12 Days of Christmas Card challenge!
Here's all you have to do:
- Pick a card that inspired you and make your own card/tag based on it.
- Post your Prima-inspired card on our Facebook Fan Page (Prima Marketing Flowers), or on your own blog, on Pinterest, or on any other site.
- Please mark your card/tag "Prima's 12 Days of Christmas-Day 1", or Day 2, Day 3, etc. so we know which project inspired you!
- Make sure you come back to this post and include your link so we can find the cards!
- We will pick 12 wonderful winners on November 30th (one from each card day) to receive some FUN Prima goodies!
You can find our other fab cards here: