We hope you have enjoyed our Christmas Card feature! We would LOVE to have you join in. Just make a card based on one of our samples and post it anywhere online. Link us in the comments section for the day you chose.
We have PRIZES for 12 lucky winners to be awarded on November 30th! (See details below on how to join in.)
Today we are delighted to show off Steph Devlin's delightfully elegant card for the last day in our card challenge.
Noel Card Step-by-Step:
1. Cut your card shape from your chosen die. I have layered my card base to give it a multi-faceted look.
2. Using your Prima Flourish Stamp, stamp the top Left and Right hand corners with a Chalk Edger.
3. Cut Journaling card in half and adhere to base.
4. Add Say It In Crystal Flourishes on each side.
5. Cut a Paper Snowflake (I used Tim Holtz Die) assemble and ink. Pop glue on the edges and dip the ends in glitter.
6. With your large SIIC Square peel off backing and adhere in a diamond shape to card in centre.
7. Adhere your Paper Snowflake.
8. I have used a clear transparent Snowflake as my next layer.
9. Now cut out your smaller Say It In Crystals Square but leave it on transparency. This gives the SIIC strength to support more layers.
10. Adhere to centre of snowflake embellishment.
11. Either punch a snowflake or use a chipboard snowflake and stamp with Embossing Ink.
12. I have used heat and set powder next. Heat with heat tool till melted and then sprinkle glitter over the snowflake. Allow to dry.
13. Once dry adhere to centre of layered snowflake.
14. Add SIIC, clear jewel.
15. Lastly use seam binding for a bow, and a chipboard title to finish off your card.
Tip: Here is an extra close up of the snowflake embellishment in different light just so you can see how I used the Say It In Crystals on the backing it comes with. This is a fantastic idea if you love creating in multiple layers.
- 843199 - Chip a Twitter (Pixie Glen)
- 842468 - Parfait (Madeline)
- 842895 - Up, Up & Away (Celebrate)
- 554903 - Notecards (Songbird)
- 560225 - SIIC (Zephyr)
- 560782 - Stamp (Firefly)
- 560386 - SIIC
- 551483 - SIIC
- 891015 - Ingvild Bolme COmfort Craft Fluid Chalk Edger (Dark Rust)
We want YOU to play along with our 12 Days of Christmas Card challenge!
Here's all you have to do:
- Pick a card that inspired you and make your own card/tag based on it.
- Post your Prima-inspired card on our Facebook Fan Page (Prima Marketing Flowers), or on your own blog, on Pinterest, or on any other site.
- Please mark your card/tag "Prima's 12 Days of Christmas-Day 1", or Day 2, Day 3, etc. so we know which project inspired you!
- Make sure you come back to this post and include your link so we can find the cards!
- We will pick 12 wonderful winners on November 30th (one from each card day) to receive some FUN Prima goodies!
You can find our other inspiring cards here:Day 7