We would LOVE to have you join in on our challenge as we only have a few more days left. It's quite easy-just make a card based on one of our samples and post it anywhere online. Link us in the comments section for the day you chose. We have PRIZES for 12 lucky winners that we will award on Nov 30th!
The talented Gerry van Gent has our special card today! (We love the variety of styles and cards our international team has offered during this challenge!)
- # 844615 - Rondelle Cabriole
- # 559076 - Notecard in a Pouch Rondelle
- # 559007 - Tiny Alphas Rondelle
- # 559120 - Alphabet stickers Romance Novel
- # 560058 - Vintage Trinkets
- # 891572 - Metal Trinkets Industrial
- # 891435 - Resin Windows III
- # 561437 - Interlude Black/Gray
- # 543303 - Holiday Celebration Frost vine
- # 890940 - Ingvild Bolme Comfort Craft Distress Tool
- Embroidery floss
- three little natural branches
- two little pinecones
We want YOU to play along with our 12 Days of Christmas Card challenge!
Here's all you have to do:
- Pick a card that inspired you and make your own card/tag based on it.
- Post your Prima-inspired card on our Facebook Fan Page (Prima Marketing Flowers), or on your own blog, on Pinterest, or on any other site.
- Please mark your card/tag "Prima's 12 Days of Christmas-Day 1", or Day 2, Day 3, etc. so we know which project inspired you!
- Make sure you come back to this post and include your link so we can find the cards!
- We will pick 12 wonderful winners on November 30th (one from each card day) to receive some FUN Prima goodies!
You can find our other inspiring cards here: