We hope you have enjoyed our Christmas Card feature so far! We would LOVE to have you join in. It's quite easy-just make a card based on one of our samples and post it anywhere online. Link us in the comments section for the day you chose. We have PRIZES for 12 lucky winners!
Here we are on Day 7 with a delightful, wintery card by Leslie Ashe!
"Warm Wishes" is the perfect, neutral sentiment to add to any Prima card! Add felt flowers for a warm touch and a leaf stick pin for extra pizzazz.
- Zephyr Angelus Paper # 844462
- Rondelle Polonaise Paper # 844660
- 12x12 Ledger Pad # 843755
- Tea Thyme Tiny Cardstock Alpha’s # 559021
- Welcome To Paris Alpha’s # 559137
- SIIC # 560621, # 560225, # 560256
- Rondelle Metal Pins # 560058
- Rosarian Washi # 561192
- Tea Thyme Washi # 561208
- Welcome To Paris Washi # 561178
- Laraine Candy Apple # 557833
- Poppies & Peonies Turquoise # 922269
- Rosarian Silentium # 562588
- other: jute, spray mist, silver paint pen
We want YOU to play along with our 12 Days of Christmas Card challenge!
Here's all you have to do:
- Pick a card that inspired you and make your own card/tag based on it.
- Post your Prima-inspired card on our Facebook Fan Page (Prima Marketing Flowers), or on your own blog, on Pinterest, or on any other site.
- Please mark your card/tag "Prima's 12 Days of Christmas-Day 1", or Day 2, Day 3, etc. so we know which project inspired you!
- Make sure you come back to this post and include your link so we can find the cards!
- We will pick 12 wonderful winners on November 30th (one from each card day) to receive some FUN Prima goodies!
You can find our other inspiring cards here:Day 6