Here we are with DAY 6 for our card challenge by Stacey Young!
- Cut a piece of "Love Ledger" paper (approx 13cm x 13cm) to fit
onto the cardstock card. Punch the bottom edge, distress the other 3
sides and adhere to your cardstock.
- Apply Gesso to the background and add small pieces of washi tape to the background.
3. Cut a piece of ribbon and adhere using foam tape to the middle section of the card.
4. Wrap a piece of string around the card above the ribbon and tie a bow to hold in place at the left hand side. Tie a piece of coloured twine in a bow around the string bow.
5. Layer a piece of calico (slighty bigger than the motif), doily and the deer motif from the North Country paper.
6. Take the Twisters and curl the ends and make it into a circle shape to fit around the motif. Adhere the Twisters.
8. Run a small amount of Gesso around the flower edges and string.
9. Attach the word JOY to the string.
10. Send to your favorite friend!
Prima Product List:
- #843540 Printery Collection "Love Ledger"
- #843281 North Country Collection "Forest Notes"
- #560461 SIIC
- #550448 Wooden Buttons
- #559137 Alphabet Stickers
- #552015 Twisters
- #561420 Interlude - Red
- #561611 Soubrette
- Wood Stars
- Heart Punch
- Glitter Ribbon
- Distressing Tool
- Washi Tape
We want YOU to play along with our 12 Days of Christmas Card challenge!
Here's all you have to do:
- Pick a card that inspired you and make your own card/tag based on it.
- Post your Prima-inspired card on our Facebook Fan Page (Prima Marketing Flowers), or on your own blog, on Pinterest, or on any other site.
- Please mark your card/tag "Prima's 12 Days of Christmas-Day 1", or Day 2, Day 3, etc. so we know which project inspired you!
- Make sure you come back to this post and include your link so we can find the cards!
- We will pick 12 wonderful winners on November 30th (one from each card day) to receive some FUN Prima goodies!
Here are the previous card links: