Here we are with DAY 3 for our card challenge by Felicity Wilson!
It's a magical time of the year! I love watching the children in the shops, admiring all the Christmas decorations, watching the lights flicker on the Christmas trees, and seeing them sing along to Christmas Carols.
Its the time of the year that everyone is smiling, people are giving, and showing care to one another.
It's truly a magical time of the year!!
I have created a Christmas card with lots of crystals and Firefly papers. The Firefly papers aren't Christmas papers as such, nor are they the traditional red and green colour, but to me, the colours, the patterns, the swirls, all seem magical and whimsical. Don't you think they would make a perfect card or even a perfect page to show that Christmas is magical??
Here is a little step-by-step to help you along with your Christmas card making this season!!
Step 1 - Create lots of layers as your background. Cut up 2 pieces of paper and distress some fibers. Use gauze in layers till you are happy, then glue them down. Then grab your Poppies and Peonies mask, some texture paste and some sprays.
Step 2 - Now that we have a background, let's embellish! I started by cutting two strips of paper, then set them on top for my 3 flowers to sit on. I then cut some stars, put them on a string to hang them, adding a Say it in Crystal to add magic to the card! Not forgetting to add your title and little more magic with a ribbon bow.
Step 3 - Grab your crayons and pencils and highlight areas. I highlighted the mask to make it pop a bit more, the stars and the word "Christmas"
I hope you all find the magic in Christmas this season!!~ Felicity
We want YOU to play along with our 12 Days of Christmas Card challenge!
Here's all you have to do:
- Pick a card that inspired you and make your own card/tag based on it.
- Post your Prima-inspired card on our Facebook Fan Page (Prima Marketing Flowers), or on your own blog, on Pinterest, or on any other site.
- Please mark your card/tag "Prima's 12 Days of Christmas-Day 1", or Day 2, Day 3, etc. so we know which project inspired you!
- Make sure you come back to this post and include your link so we can find the cards!
- We will pick 12 wonderful winners on November 30th (one from each card day) to receive some FUN Prima goodies!