Here we are with DAY 2 by Brit Sviggum!
Britt brought out chilling cool tones on this stunning Winter-themed tag!
1. Use a tag base and add canvas on top. Both pieces are from Prima's Mixed Media Kit.
2. Color with your favorite misting spray.
3. Set Prima's gear mask on top and spread gesso over the pattern in random areas. Let dry. When the gesso is dry it will soak up a bit of the color from the tag.
4. Decorate with Prima's gorgeous flowers in blue tones and lots of fresh, crisp white!
5. Dangle a Velvet Trinket or two off the tag for a fun element. Add crystals for a touch of class.
6. Give to your favorite person for a lift-me-up!
- Tag from Mixed Media Album #561055
- Canvas sheet from Mixed Media Album #561055
- Alphabet stickers #554293
- Shabby Chic Treasures Dell`Arte #891466
- Velvet trinkets Zephyr #560010
- Say it in crystals Swirls #560225
- Mask 7x7 Gears #2 #560911
- Encore White flower #561338
- Interlude white flower #561383
- Soubrette blue/green flowers #561611
- Plume Zephyr #562502
- Cling stamps Tea-Thyme #559373
- Chalk fluid edger white #891619
- glimmer mist (Arctic Blue) and gesso
We want YOU to play along with our 12 Days of Christmas Card challenge!
Here's all you have to do:
- Pick a card that inspired you and make your own card/tag based on it.
- Post your Prima-inspired card on our Facebook Fan Page (Prima Marketing Flowers), or on your own blog, on Pinterest, or on any other site.
- Please mark your card/tag "Prima's 12 Days of Christmas-Day 1", or Day 2, Day 3, etc. so we know which project inspired you!
- Make sure you come back to this post and include your link so we can find the cards!
- We will pick 12 wonderful winners on November 30th (one from each card day) to receive some FUN Prima goodies!