Here we are with DAY 8 for our card challenge with Larissa Albernaz! We love the way she recycled a notecard box to make a gorgeous 3-D card.
"I created a dimensional card to surprise someone special this season by taking advantage of one journaling notecard set box.
Prima´s products are so beautifully packaged that I simply wanted to do something with the gorgeous littles boxes that used to contain Prima´s notecards.
I chose the "Celebrate with Jack and Jill" line to decorate my box.
It´s super fun and easy to dress it up."
1. Cut 2 pieces of paper to adhere to the front and back side of the box and other two pieces for the inside.
2. Chalk the edges of each piece of paper to add more contrast and a touch of color.
3. Choose some pattern cutouts taken from any Prima´s patterned paper.
4. Adhere them by using foam tape to your box.
5. Embellish everything with "Say it in Crystals", flowers, pebbles, chipboards and shabby resins.
6. Add your title.
7. Finish up by using inks and pains to get a textured colorful look.
I can´t wait to see what you´ll come up with!" ~ Larissa
- Season Greetings Celebrate! with Jack and Jill paper collection: 842829
- Celebrate Jack & Jill Celebrate! with Jack and Jill paper collection: 842857
- Journaling Notebox: 545178
- Chipboard Journaling Stickers: 545840
- Aire Collection Flowers: 549565
- Au Naturele flowers: 562670
- Pebbles: 545956
- 8`` X 10`` Alphabet Sheet- En Français: 555344
- North Country A4 Paper Stack: 843649
- Ingvild Bolme Shabby Shic Fly Away Resin:891480
- Ingvild Bolme Shabby Chic La Coeur Resin: 891442
- Say it in Crystals: 554118; 560379
- IB Comfort Craft-Chalk Fluid Edger Olive Vine: 891121, White: 891619, Old Rose: 891213
- Cling Mount Stamp- Almanac: 555146
We want YOU to play along with our 12 Days of Christmas Card challenge!
Here's all you have to do:
- Pick a card that inspired you and make your own card/tag based on it.
- Post your Prima-inspired card on our Facebook Fan Page (Prima Marketing Flowers), or on your own blog, on Pinterest, or on any other site.
- Please mark your card/tag "Prima's 12 Days of Christmas-Day 1", or Day 2, Day 3, etc. so we know which project inspired you!
- Make sure you come back to this post and include your link so we can find the cards!
- We will pick 12 wonderful winners on November 30th (one from each card day) to receive some FUN Prima goodies!
Here are the previous card links:
You can find our other inspiring cards here: