You may have noticed that we have been doing a new feature titled, "Simple to Stupendous" here on the blog. Each month we ask one of our amazing design team members to create a gorgeous simpler-style layout. Then we ask them to take it up a notch and create a fuller-style which is simply stupendous. So, depending on which style you scrapbook in, there will be fresh inspiration for you!
This month Gerry van Gent has created two beautiful layouts just for us.
Gerry uses Tea Thyme papers, paper cut-outs, and journaling cards to accent her photo and create luscious layers.
Prima alphas add a title to the side and a few accents done with a pen finish off the design. This is perfection for a simpler style!
- 844738 - Tea-Thyme "Kersey"
- 844684 - Tea-Thyme "Chalis"
- 844691 - Tea-Thyme "Marcella"
- 950132 - Fairy Belle "Marcelle"
- 843236 - Pixie Glen "Dartmoor"
- 559090 - Notecard in a Pouch Tea-Thyme
- 559144 - Alphabet Stickers Rondelle
- 545574 - 8x8 Masks
- 560836 - Prima Press Holder
- 560843 - Prima Press #1
- 891015 - Chalk Fluid Edger - Dark Rust
- 890940 - Distressing Tool
- 890964 - Craft Knife
- 842093 - La Chat "Backstage"
- 950040 - Nature Garden "Blackthorn"
- 842192 - Jack & Jill Celebrate 6x6 Paper pad
- 554880 - Notecard in a Pouch Nature Garden
- 560225 - SIIC Swirls Zephyr
- 559724 - Metal Trinkets Tea-Thyme
- 891596 - Metal Trinkets - Clock Faces
- 891589 - Metal Trinkets - Clock Hands
- 559359 - Cling Stamps Rondelle
- 551070 - Cling Stamps Londonerry
- 562526 - Silentium Tea-Thyme
- 562434 - Papillons Rondelle
- 562113 - Bel Canto - Light Lavender
- 562106 - Bel Canto - Cream
- 561376 - Encore - Lavender
- 561840 - Juliette