October is upon us and we have our Build-a-Pag and PPP to get your month started on a creative level.
First is this months BAP. We are honored to have Brit Sviggum. Her sketch lends an abundance of layers and design elements.
To play along with us using this month's BAP please send your Prima-based project, using this sketch, to us by October 31st, 2012, for a chance to win some amazing Prima products.
Send projects to: [email protected] and please include "BAP October" in the subject line of your email.
Our design team has created layouts based off of the October sketch an we love how each one has its own unique touch.
Our first is by Juliana Montoya. She gives her page a mixed media look that echos the sketch's feel.
- Rondelle Cottilion 844592
- Craftsman Draftsman 844820
- Dell' Arte 891466
- Poppies and Peonies Mask 922153
- Tea Thyme Wood Embellishments 558819
- Rondelle Stamp 559458
- Genie Stones 556693
- Floret Gisele 548162
- Pierott 562090
- Soprano 561703
- Soprano 561697
- Soprano 561659
- Interlude 561437
Larissa Albernaz uses the Romance Novel Collection to create her take on the October sketch.
- Clear Stamp Romance Novel: 559427
- Chipboard Alphabet: 536879
- Romance Novel Washi: 561161
- Romance Novel Wordsmith cardstock paper: 844950
- Romance Novel Dear John cardstock paper: 844936
- Romance Novel Book Plate cardstock paper: 844943
- Romance Novel Messenger cardstock paper: 844981
- Alphabet Sticker: 555368
- Chipboard Pieces Romance Novel: 558918
- Chipboard Pieces Tea-Thyme: 558956
- Metal Trhinkets: 559687
- Jack ´n Jill Celebrate cardstock paper: 842857
- Brick Mask: 550011
Solange Marques gives a colorful, artistic layout that makes you just want to smile.
- Romance Novel Harlequim 844967
- Romance Novel Love Story 844912
- Romance Novel Messenger 844981
- Romance Novel Notecard 559052
- Romance Novel Typeset 558987
- Cling Stamps 560782
- Mask Brick Wall 550011
- Soubret 561611
- Encore 561376
- Prelude 561543
- Prelude 561550
- Overture 561505
- Interlude 561406
- White Cardstock
- Acrylic Geso
Stacey Young uses her mixed media skills to design her fun and funky page. We love how she uses so much color and texture on her page.
- #845131 Firefly Collection "Fireflies"
- #845148 Firefly "Seeker"
- #845186 Firefly "Delight"
- #845193 Firefly "Magique"
- #559120 ALphabet stickers
- #551339 SIIC
- #559397 Clear Stamps
- #891534 Junkyard Findings Bulbs
- #891572 Junkyard Findings Industrial Lamps
Maiko Kosugi gives this cool boys page a touch of Prima with the Craftsman Collection and a grouping of lovely Prima flowers.
- # 558833 CANVAS WOOD CLIPS- CRAFTSMAN
- # 559113 ALPHA TXTR STICKER- CRAFTSMAN
- # 559045 NOTECARD IN A POUCH- CRAFTSMAN
- # 559250 WOOD BUTTONS- CRAFTSMAN
- # 561154 Craftsman Washi
- # 561017 RESIST CANVAS CLOCKS, GEARS
- # 562274 BOSOUE - CRAFTSMAN
- # 844752 CRAFTSMAN- TOOL OF THE CDSTCK
- # 844769 CRAFTSMAN- MECHANIC CDSTCK
- # 844806 CRAFTSMAN- BLACK BOX CDSTCK
- # 844820 CRAFTSMAN- DRAFTSMAN CDSTCK
- # 560300 SIIC MINI SWIRL X8 - CRAFTSMAN
- # 560928 MASK 7X7 GEARS #3
- # 562175 BEL CANTO- BROWN
- # 562144 BEL CANTO- YELLOW
- # 891541 METAL TRINKETS -SM TYPO BULBS
- # 891534 METAL TRINKETS - TYPO BULBS 2
- # 891572 METAL TRINKETS- INDUSTRIAL LAM
- # 891589 METAL TRINKETS- CLOCK HANDS
- # 891602 METAL TRINKETS- GEARS
- # 562236 PERLES - CRAFTSMAN
Trina McClune, one of our fantastic Educators also joined in on the BAP fun this month. We adore her clean,contemporary take on the sketch.
- 544706 – SIIC
- 540463 – Rose Leaves
- 551025 – Clear Stamp
- 552985 – Gillian Aqua
- 542634 – Petunia Nocturne
- 531133 – Alphabet en floc
- 538705 – Cameo Roses White
- 539528 – Camilla Waterlilly
- 546656 – De Soie Col Suffolk
This adorable layout was created by Marie-Nicolas Alliot. Her dark background and pops of color make for a true eye-catcher.
- Welcome to Paris "Welcome to Paris" #844844
- Zephyr "Gramercy" #844455
- Welcome to Paris "Something About Her" #844837
- Rondelle "Polonaise" #844660
- Alphabet stickers #544317 Rosarian #559151 Tea Thyme #559168
- Resistant Canvas #551629
- Say it in crystals "Craftsman" #560232
- Say it in Crystals #551407
- Wood buttons "Rondelle" #559281
- Wood Buttons #554514
- Vintage Trinkets "Zephyr" #559731
- Quick dry fluid chalk ink White
- Wood clips #558864
- Bel Conto Orange #562151
- Pierott Black #562090
- Soubrette Yellow/Orange #561598
Next up we have the PPP for October. Halloween is approaching so this collection of colors and Prima flowers are perfect for those spooky layouts and festive invites.
Would you like to participate for a chance to win some Prima goodies? Here's how:
Complete a Prima-based project using these products, or the color palette shown above, and submit them to us: [email protected] by October 31st! Please make sure to put "October PPP" in the subject line.
As always our design team took the inspiration and created some amazing projects!!!
This beautiful layout is by Marie-Nicolas Alliot. She uses the colors of this month's palette to pull this page together.
- Firefly "Lyrical" #845155
- Rondelle "Cabriole" #844615
- Masks Poppies&Peonies #922140 #922108 #922092
- Old Rose & White Quick dry fluid chalk ink
- Say it in crystal #551513
- Wood buttons #559298 Rosarian
- Say it in Crystal Craftsman #560300
- Alphabet stickers Tea Thyme #559021
- Wood clips #558864
- Cling stamps #555177
- Cling stamp "Zephyr" #559380
- Soubrette #561628
- Lyrique Dark #562076
- Silentium Zephyr #562465
- Perles Rosarian #562588
Take a look at this romantic page created by Leslie Ashe...We love how she uses the October PPP and her black and white photo holds the prize on this gorgeous page.
- Soubrette # 561628
- Romance Novel Silentium # 562281
- Bel Canto Orange # 562151
- Romance Novel Washi # 561161
- Rosarian Wood Buttons # 559298
- Romance Novel Wood Buttons # 559267
- SIIC # 560522, #560171, # 560454, # 560317
- Tea Thyme Charmante # 844721
- Romance Novel Dear John 3 844936
- Romance Novel Messenger # 844891
- Romance Novel Bookplate # 844943
- Rosarian Darby # 844547
- Rosarian Tiny Alpha’s # 559014
- Romance Novel Tiny Alpha’s # 558987
- Tea Thyme Alpha’s # 559168
- Tea Thyme Canvas Wood Clips # 558888
- paint: Ranger Claudine Helmuth Studio – Traditional Tan
- spray mists: Ranger Perfect Pearls – Mandarin, Tattered Angels Tiger Lilly
- Ink: Adirondack Alchohol Inks – slate, sunshine yellow, purple twilight, sunset orange
Maiko Kosugi has wowed us with her trick or treat layout. Her colorful flowers against her neutral background create a lovely contrast.
- # 561598 SOUBRETTE - YELLOW/ORANGE
- # 561604 SOUBRETTE - PINK/PURPLE
- # 561918 VIBRATO
- # 562113 BEL CANTO- LIGHT LAVENDER
- # 922306 POPPIES & PEONIES- YELLOW/ORGA
- # 561468 SERENADE - PURPLE
- # 891435 RESIN COLLECTION- WINDOWS III
- # 891534 METAL TRINKETS - TYPO BULBS 2
- # 561376 ENCORE - LAVENDER
- # 844660 RONDELLE- POLONAISE CDSTCK
- # 844615 RONDELLE- CABRIOLE CDSTCK
- # 559076 NOTECARD IN A POUCH- RONDEL
- # 559120 ALPHA TXTR STICKER- ROMANCE
- # 560706 WOOD DOOR #5
- # 560812 TRINKET DOMINO
- # 922153 MASK 1PC PER BAG
- # 844424 Ledger 12"x12" Paper Pad
Heidi Kelley has wow'd us with this queenly layout!! Her use of white-space and unique photo placement makes this page a knockout!
- Zephyr Paper #844493
- Script Paper Pad #844417
- Vintage Trinkets #559731
- Decorative Wood Embellishments #560706
- Flowers #562151, #561659, #561710
Brit Sviggum uses embellishments from this month's PPP on her creative page. She shows how you can mix and match with the PPP to create your projects in any color scheme.
- Felicity paper #844561
- Old Garden paper # 844516
- Rambler paper #844523
- Chambord paper # 844578
- Clingstamp #559366
- Clingstamp #559373
- Prima Press #560867
- Prima Press #560836
- Velvet Baubles #559960
- Pierott flowers #562090
Our last project using the October PPP was created by our educator Jen Matott! Her wearable piece of art is exactly the outside of the box project we love to see.
We can't wait to see every ones entries and don't forget you have until October 31st to send in your projects!