Hi everybody!!! It has been a long time since my last visit here. I am happy that I can be here with you one more year! For today I prepared for you some 'Craftsman' inspirations. You already know this awesome collection as the best for your men - it's true, the papers are made for them, but I would like to show you the feminine side of this collection.
Just to remind you, here is the poster of the 'Craftsman' goodies:
What do you like the most? Well, my favorites are the bulbs and the beautiful stamps! They are so purposeful and they fit everything :) The paper palette is really cool, I looove the navy shades on it... also the browns looks good.
Where to start - maybe we will start from the boyish page.
I made this layout inspired by Marcy Penner's work. I made it on the simple cardstock base, and the light motif of this page is coming from the pictures - STARS, I adore them!
I used the Wood star button and metal red button as embellishments.
- Papers: ‘Craftsman’ Collection:
- ‘Tools of the Trade’ 844752, ‘Gear Up’ 844813, ‘Engineer’ 844776, and baige cardstock for the base
- Wood Buttons “Rondelle” 559281
- Junkyard Findings ‘small typo bulbs’ 891541
- Prima Buttons ‘Craftsman’ 559793
- Clear Stamps: ‘Craftsman’ 559403, 559397
- Alphabet Stickers 544232
Now it's time for girlish layout. Say what you want but I think that the 'Craftsman' collection is simply designed for feminine pages! Look!
I added the resist flower canvas, some stamped leaves and the spots of gold glitter...
Here and there I used a little gesso and washi tapes as well as watercolour paint! They give the layout an artsy touch :)
Ok, so add the girlish things like: flowers, delicate stamps and a piece of vellum... also you will have to use a very girly photo for the best results :) These are products I used to make this layout:
- Papers ‘Craftsman’ collection:
- ‘Engineer’ 844776, ‘Tools of the Trade’ 844752, ‘Gear Up’ 844813,
- ‘Romantique’ collection ‘Orchard’ 843410
- Cling Stamps ‘Welcome to Paris’ 559342, ‘Mechanic’ 844769, ‘Rondelle’ 559359
- Resist Canvas ‘banners & tickets’ 560997 ‘flowers’ 561024
- Chalk inks ‘Rusty Bucket’ and ‘Dry Sand’
- mask: 922153
I am waiting for your 'Craftsman', feminine interpretations... I'm so curious about your creations!