Happy Monday everyone...today we have a lovely collection of cards and tags to share with you by our delightful design team. They share how different the embellishments and paperlines can become with a little imagination.
This first beauty was designed by Maiko Kosugi She uses papers and embellishments from the Rondelle collection to create this soft beautiful card.
Maiko's second card is a burst of happiness with pieces from the Rosarian line. We love how she used the softer colors of the line to create this.
This third card by Maiko utilizes the Welcome to Paris collection. She pulls the yellows and reds from the line to layer this perfect card.
- # 558864 CANVAS WOOD CLIPS- RONDELLE
- # 559076 NOTECARD IN A POUCH- RONDEL
- # 559144 ALPHA TXTR STICKER- RONDELLE
- # 559212 WOOD CLOCKS & TICKETS- RONDELL
- # 560331 SIIC MINI SWIRLS X8 - RONDELLE
- # 562403 SILENTIUM - RONDELLE
- # 844653 RONDELLE- QUADRILLE CDSTCK
- # 844660 RONDELLE- POLONAISE CDSTCK
- # 561369 ENCORE - IVORY
- # 561482 SERENADE - ORANGE
- # 560201 SIIC SWIRL X3 - ROSARIAN
- # 844530 ROSARIAN- CONSTANCE CDSTCK
- # 844578 ROSARIAN- CHAMBORI CDSTCK
- # 559298 WOOD BUTTONS- ROSARIAN
- # 559014 TINY ALPHAS CDSTCK- ROSARIAN
- # 561451 SERENADE - PINK
- # 561383 INTERLUDE - WHITE
- # 561352 ENCORE - TURQUOISE
- # 561345 ENCORE - PINK
- #561635 SOUBRETTE
- "Welcome to Paris"
- # 559137 ALPHA TXTR STICKER- PARIS
- # 559205 WOOD CLOCKS & TICKETS- PARIS
- # 560324 SIIC MINI SWIRLS X8 - PARIS
- # 562366 TIMIDO - WELCOME TO PARIS
- # 562342 SILENTIUM - WELCOME TO PARIS
- # 562380 PLUME - WELCOME TO PARIS
- # 844875 WEL. TO PARIS- RED LETTER DAY
- # 844882 WEL. TO PARIS- SWAG FLOWERS
- # 559977 VELVET TRINKETS- PARIS
- # 561673 SOPRANO - YELLOW
Here is a tag of Romance created Steph Devlin. Steph uses the Romance Novel line to put this gorgeous tag together!
Here are a couple stunning cards created by the talented Lea Lawson. She uses pops of color from the Rosarian line to design her cards. Here is a second Rosarian card by Lea. We love her eye for detail. Supplies
Here are a couple stunning cards created by the talented Lea Lawson. She uses pops of color from the Rosarian line to design her cards.
Here is a second Rosarian card by Lea. We love her eye for detail.