Marie-Nicolas will show you how to create this beautiful card and envelope set. With weddings in the air this would make a lovely gift to give to a bride and groom. This project is also a great way to use those scrap pieces you have piling up in your scrap room.
Here are the steps to get started...
Cut 4 circles at 5 inches.
Fold them in half then glue them one on top of the other overlapping them.For the last circle: drag a part of the circle below the first.
Cut a square of 5 inch and after ink it and sew it : you can glue it in the middle of the envelop
Make a heart with cotton tape, sew it for more texture; distress and stamp it with old Rose Prima Ink then glue the heart onto your paper.
Now embellish all the card like you want !
- Almanach collection "Notary" #844141
- Wood Buttons #554453
- Flowers #557348
- Mask #550059
- Ink Old Rose Chalk Prima Marketing
- Miss Kate Petal Night #552381
- Say It In Cristals #551452
- Pixie Glen Collection "Chip A Twitter" #843199
- Alphabets Stickers#544232