We know sometimes it's had to get going on a Monday, especially when it comes to creating. So we thought we would share a few projects to get your momentum fired up.
Are you trying to find an out of the box idea of scrapping your spring and summer photos? This layout by Brit Sviggum has a fun idea of how to single out your favorite little fairy and showcase them on the page.
- Fairy Belle Paper #950118
- Fairy Belle Paper #950095
- Fairy Belle Paper #950088
- Chipboards : #950286
- Pixie Glen Collection - 843694
- Prima Alphabets
Have you ever bought an outfit or a pair of shoes you couldn't help but show off? If so why not scrap about it. Janna Werner shares her style with this beautiful scrapbook page.
Here's Janna about her stylish page:
- Alla-Prima 8x8" paper stack #843717
- Alla-Prima collection - Aquarelle #843366
- Alla-Prima collection - Ferrulle #843380
- Pixie Glen Collection - Dartmoor #843236
- Pixie Glen Collection - Rose Arbor #843205
- Prima Flowers - Tasha Frost #556969
- Chipboard Pieces Doodle Deux #555276
- Alphabet Stickers Meadow Lark #555337
- Vintage Button #550783
- Other: water color, color pencil, twine, punches, glue, 3D adhesive, white pen, doily
Here is one more project to help with the Monday madness. Brit Sviggum has created a wonderland using the Pixie Glen collection. She gives her photo a sense of whimsy.
- Pixie Glen – Garden Gate Item # 843175
- Resin - Small birds Item #890773
- Metal treasures – Hutches Item #890896