Today we have some beautiful designs, by our brand new design team, to celebrate weddings.
We have a variety of projects ranging from layouts to gifts and even cards.
Our first project is by Larissa Albernaz. Larissa uses pieces of the enchanting Fairy Belle collection to create this stunning page. She gives her photo a beautiful frame of embellishments.
Here is a little from Larissa about her page... "For this special blog post, I decided to create a layout to portray one of the happiest days of my life - the day of my wedding! I wanted my photo to stand out and that´s why I decided to work with the contrast. I chose a black paper from the 12X12 Script paper pack as my background and added some layers of white and grey papers to create the page´s design with the help of some Prima´s Notecards. After that, I decorated everything with the most gorgeous blooms from Prima"
- Vintage Swirls: 540616
- Manette White: 557249
- Meadow Lark collection Chloe: 843786
- Say it in Crystals: 551582
- Notecards Songbird: 554903
- Fairybelle collection Le Toulle: 950118
- Pearls and Crystals Fairy Belle: 554132
- Bertton Vines - Purity:552633
- Twill Ribbons Almanac:554989
- Chipboard Pieces Fairy Belle: 950286
- Gillian - Cinder: 553029
- Fairy Belle collection Firefly:950101
- Mariposa Ash:556754
- Notecards Fairy Belle: 554897
- Script 12X 12 Paper Pad: 844417
Our next project was designed by another of our new designers, Lea Lawson. Her eye for detail comes out in this Romantique card. This would make for a perfect gift to a bride and groom.
Lea uses the 6x6 Romantique paper line to make her card. She adds neutral tones for dimension and and subtle accents. She uses a Shabby Chic Resin to highlight her lovely sentiment.
- Romantique 6x6 Paper - 843601
- Fairy Belle Twill Ribbon - 555009
- Resin Ceiling Ornaments - 890742
- Elysa Wheat - 552053
- Parchment Petals Antique - 551988
For our last wedding project we have one of our returning designers, Heidi Kelley. Heidi created this beautiful masterpiece for her soon to be sister-in-law. Heidi uses her mixed-media skills to design her this lovely gift box.
Here is what gave Heidi the idea to put together this amazing piece..."I am getting a new sister in September, and I thought that today's feature was a perfect time to create her an altered gift box. (That is, unless she sees this post before she receive the box... lol.) Isn't she gorgeous? I wanted to dress her up, and living states away from her - the only way I can do that right now - is by creating a mixed media piece. :)"
- Tasha Frost #556969
- Trixie White #557195
- Lady Godivas Nougat #557034
- Pearl Bebe Sun Kiss #555634
- Fairytale Roses #538620
- Parisa Aspen Mix #557621
- Tivona Frost Mix Large #557171
- Fleur Danseur #531997
- Snow Audrey Rose Collection #546670
- Medley Star Gazer #553487
- Crystal Palace Black Ice #551810
- Charme Rose Almanac #556235
- Metalique Silver #558215
- Metalique Iron #558222
- Vintage Trinkets #550707
- Shabby Chic Treasures #890742
- Say It In Crystals #544805, #551360, #551384
Products Used in Today's Post...