Today we have a few stunning projects, showcasing Prima's amazing flowers. Each designer will give you tips on how they came about their project.
First we would like to show you this adorable Home Decor piece. Trudi Harrison created this pieces for her home by using fabric and designing this elegant heart. She then stuffed the pattern with stuffing. She embellished the front with an assortment of flowers, vintage trinkets, and Prima Packaging. Her finishing touch was the perfect little tassel to dress up this happy little heart.
- #556488 Allegra Dove
- #556501 Allegra Annaise
- #558147 Cherise Grape Vine
- #556877 Harmonie Pastel
- #557348 Coventry Serene
- #555498 Button Vine Fairy Belle
- #556718 Petal Pins Beads
- #557669 Laraine River Rock
- #557614 Parisa Winston Mix
- #930103 Trinkets
- #930059 Vintage Trinkets
- Prima Packaging
Leslie Ashe shares with us this handsome page of her son. She uses Prima flowers to frame out her photo. Here are a few steps on how she designed her shape.
1. pick your supplies (picture, papers, flowers, letters, etc..)
Hope I’ve inspired you today!
- Nature Garden Esprit Paper #950002
- Canvas Banners #921910
- Paper Tag Set #921866
- Laraine Black Tie #557638
- Laraine Pearl White #557645
- Hermosa White #558017
- Tivona White Mix Large #557164
- Lady Godivas Coconut #557058
- Lady Godivas Orange Ice #557089
- Tasha Midnight #556914
- Lucerne Almanac #556259
- Marcelle Tuxedo #557690
- Charlotte Snow #557331
- Doodle Deux Essential Petals #555801
- Sun Kiss Charme Rose #555689
- SIIC #551414
- Wooden Buttons (Doodle Deux) #554477
- Cardstock Alphabet #544317
- Distressing Tool #890940
Last we have this Steampunk Styled bag created by Anna Dabrowska. Here are the steps she took to design this stylish handbag.
With Prima Ruby Violet Embellishments and DIY Necklace collection
altering is simple, easy and fun. This flea market bad inspired me to
play with embellishments I found in Ruby Violet kits and my set of
alarm clock gears to create a steam punk in style, unique handbag.
Metalique Iron flowers and genie stones were just perfect and on to my
project.... and here is how I made it:
1. I cleaned the old flea market bag carefully to get better
stickiness for my project. I prepared the hot glue gun a small piece of organza ribbon and a piece of vintage, elegant lace. I gathered some old alarm clock elements and a set of Prima embellishments.
2. Using a hot glue gun I stuck the lace around the bag - just like a"belt". I added first embellishments from Ruby Violet sets: bigger metal elements including metal stems and leaves. Using the same glue I placed a bow made of a piece of organza ribbon.
3. I continued with composition adding Metalique Iron flowers and clock gears. I stuck the biggest plastic flower and a large metal button. I also added Genie Stones - some using hot glue gun and some with little metal rings, which I hung on the chain handle of the handbag.
4. My last and final step was adding crystals and large crystal swirl, which I cut into pieces to fill the "gaps" in the composition. After these "touches" this elegant project was ready to go! Try it yourself - it is fun, easy and inspiring!
- Item# 551490 - Say It In Crystals
- Item# 940867 - Necklace Kit Pendant
- Item# 940898 - Necklace Kit Pendant
- Item# 940416 - Ruby Embellishments
- Item# 940423 - Ruby Embellishments
- Item# 558222 - Metalique Iron
- Item# 544737 - Say it in Crystals & Pearls
- Item# 556679 - Genie Stones Gold Wrap
Here are a few flowers featured onto today's Flower Feature.