Happy Friday everyone! We have some wonderful layouts to share with you today, as well as some of our gorgeous flowers. We love seeing the variety of styles in our Design Team's work and we hope that they inspire each one of you.
This enchanting page was artistically assembled by Stacey Young. She uses a variety of Prima embellishments to design her layers. Here is what she said about creating her page...
"I love working with flowers, layering them, altering them. My layout started out with the metal fence. I wanted it to look like the fence was open and you were stepping into my garden. I wrapped and twisted a vine around the fence and layered the flowers underneath and up my page. I choose flowers in coordinating colours to match the Pixie Glen line I used. The new flowers worked perfectly with this range. That is what I love about Prima, you can mix and match everything from all different collections and releases!"
- #843632 Pixie Glen A4 paper stack
- #843229 "Cornwall"
- #890858 Shabby Chic Metal Birdcage
- #890773 Shabby Chic Resin Bird
- #890865 Shabby Chic Metal Baroque
- #555610 Pixie Vine Songbird
- #558420 Kennedy Blueberry
- #890766 Shabby Chic Resin Mushrooms
- #557096 Lady Godivas Rasberry ICe
- #556235 Charme Rose
- #556822 Miss Godivas Pebble
- #556303 Velvet Rainbow Dove Grey
- #558147 Cherise Grape Vine
- #558680 Encore Tartan
Trina McClune created this fresh crisp design. Her scrapbook page is full of flowers that trail across the page creating the perfect nest for her photos. Here are a few tip from Trina on how she created her page...
- Like Karola, I created a base of flat flowers for my LO. I used some of an ‘Essentials’ packets and still have a ton left over!!!!
- Cut your vines up to spread through your LO more.
- Cut the stems off the Charme Roses and then twirl them on an awl to make ‘tendrils’ to put in spaces that need filling.
- The tiny Flutter Bits butterflies are perfect to add further dimension and interest to a LO.
- 555931 Pixie Vine Nature Garden
- 557031 Lady Godivas Nougat
- 555917 Essential Petals Nature Garden
- 557577 Pankita Rose Spring Mix
- 555467 Charme Rose Fairy Belle
- 556952 Tasha Caramel
- 556327 Velvet Rainbow Naturals
- 921910 Canvas Banners
- 554613 Wooden Clocks
- 550066 Alphabet Stickers
- 555955 Flutter Bits Nature Garden
Janine Koczwara has created this eye-catching masterpiece, using the Nature Garden collection and Showcases the Cherise flowers.
Here is a video by Janine with her how to on building this page.
- 950040 Natures Garden Collection Blackthorn
- 950064 Natures Garden Collection Midsummers Eve
- 950019 Natures Garden Collection Candelas
- 950002 Natures Garden Collection Espitit
- 843755 Ledger Paper Pad
- 602406 Paintables
- 950279 Natures Garden Collection Notecards
- 554705 Resist Canvas Fairy Belle
- 554743 Resist Canvas Heart Flowers
- 557331 Charlotte Snow
- 558123 Cherise White
- 558215 Metalique Silver
- 550103 Alphabet Stickers Black
- 544225 Alphabet Stickers Black
- 890933 Comfort Craft Cutting Mat
- 890940 Comfort Craft Distressing Tool
- 890964 Comfort Craft Craft Knife
- Other Products Used:
- Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Chalkboard Apricot
- Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Marshmallow
- Windsor Newton Watercolor Irridescent Medium
- Helmar 450 Glue
- Foam Mount tape
Flowers used in todays Flower Feature.
Pixie Vine Tasha Cherise