Happy Monday everyone. We hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday weekend. Today to start off a new week we would like to share with you a informative flower feature by Marie-Nicolas Alliot. She gives you some tips when using Prima's larger flowers.
It may not always be easy to find that perfect spot for those larger flowers. Especially if you like a more clean look like I do. Here's an idea to put flowers on a page by adjusting volume and simplicity.
Alter your background with inks, sprays, or Panpastels to your liking. Place the patterned papers on your page that you would like under the photo mat paper and out line the placement of your photo mat piece with a pencil.
Lift the photo mat paper piece away. Then place your Prima flowers so that they will ultimately be partially under your photo mat paper. This will allow you to use the large flowers without them over powering your page.
To finish your page use 3D foam squares to add your photo mat and photo. Add finishing touches with stamps and a glittery title.
- Item# 843946Doodle Deux Collection One-Up
- Item# 843977Doodle Deux Collection Doodle-Bits
- Item# 940935Yuki Collection by Ruby Violet Hall of Fame
- Item# 940966Yuki Collection by Ruby Violet Classy Felines
- Item# 941000Yuki Collection by Ruby Violet Liquid Sunshine
- Item# 558000Hermosa Rose
- Item# 558161Cherise Paris
- Item# 558376Primmer's Heather
- Item# 556303Velvet Rainbow Dove Grey
- Item# 555962Perle Bebe En Francais
- Item# 555801Essentials Petals Doodle-Deux
- Item# 555054Clear Stamps Meadow Lark
- Item# 551056Imagenne Stamp Set - Printery
- Item# 891138Chalk Fluid Edger - Vintage Pink
- Item# 891206Chalk Fluid Edger - Teal Damask
- Item# 891282Chalk Ink Fluid Edger Fall Leaf
Here are a few of the flowers Marie-Nicolas Alliot used today
Hermosa Primmers Velvet Rainbow