Our week begins with some creative inspiration to share with you. We have some amazing projects by our Design Team that have utilized some of the new releases along with Ranger's mediums!
But, before we get to the wonderful creations we would like to announce the winner from Friday's Ranger giveaway....
Joyelle please email email@example.com to claim your Ranger Ink goodies.
Make sure to check in here and our Facebook Pages for more chance at winning!
Now on to the art!!!
Spring is coming ever so closely and Trudi Harrison has created this amazing floral wreath to decorate it with. She uses the Meadow Lark Collection along with some of the new Felt flowers. She accents the flowers with:
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord
- Ranger Stickles Frosted Lace
- Ranger Adirondack Lights Acrylic Paint Dabber – Snow Cap
- #556174 Millicent Vine – Meadow Lark
- #556143 Lucerne – Meadow Lark
- #843823 Meadow Lark Col. Bronte
- #556099 Melisse – Meadow Lark
- #556075 Perle Bebe – Meadow Lark
- #556129 Charme Rose –Meadow Lark
- #553238 Trinkets
- #556723 Petal Pins – Iced
- #557294 Charlotte – Lilac
- #556358 Velvet Rainbow – Spring Mix
- #558741 Cassie - Primrose
- #557737 Marcelle – Starlette
Marie-Nicolas Alliot made this happy mini album with the Ruby Violet collection. She adds artistic touches with Ranger's Adirondack Color Washes, and Distress Stains.
- Paper Ruby violet #
- Miss Kate #552374
- Coventry rose #553289
- Flower Market #553272
- Splendor #553579
- SOLITAIRE #552282
- Resist Canvas North Country #551605 & Printery #551612
- sic #551469
- #556693 Genie Stones – Black Wrap
- #554590 Art Tiles – Almanac
- Ranger Multi Medium Gloss
- En Francais - Cheval paper #843854
- En Francais - Memoire paper #843892
- En Francais - Bonjour paper #843861
- En Francais - Vignetter paper #843922
- En Francais - Chipboard pieces #555269
- En Francais - Lucerne flowers #556037
- En Francais - Charme Rose flowers #556013
- En Francais - Vinetta flowers #555993
- Lareda Austin flowers #556396
- Mask #554637
- RANGER: dabber paint (Snow Cap), distress ink (Frayed Burlap)
Anne Jo Lexander created this beautiful Thank You card using the new Nature Garden collection. She highlights the card using Ranger's Picket Fence Distress Stain, and Rock Candy Crackle Paint.
- Nature garden Collection: Fairy Godmother 950057, Midsummer eve 950064
- Nature garden chipboard: 950293
- Kennedy Vintage: 558406
- Namazzi Ivory: 5572
- Medley copper: 553470
- Alphabet cardstock: 554354
- SIIC: 551513, 551490
- Ranger: Distress stain – picket fence,distress crackle paint – rock candy