Hello to you on this fine Monday morning. We are happy to share with you more of Anna Dabrowska's gorgeous work.
"Mine" - mixed media layout
In the background I used Prima Masks, which are always my first choice when starting the page - I love the possibilities they give: I've got the control over the creative process, decisions where to place patterns or texture. I simply can't create without them now!
- 882150- Masks
- 529567- Wildflowers Pillar pack
- 533335- Gallery Roses
- 541125- lace
- 541323- lace
- 530884- Accent gems
Prima supply list:
- #843519- Printery Col. Signature
- #843489- Printery Col. Emperor
- #843526- Printery Col. Page 4
- #553821- Printery Col. Mulberry paper 6x6
- #550790- Writers Tape Khaki
- #890735- Resin- Mini Windows
- #550516- Trim, 18 yards Per roll- Cream
This a bit of a crazy idea came to my mind when I was looking through the leftovers from my DT creations gathered in a small pile on my desk. I found different types of embellishments: paper, fabric, plastic, metal...finally some flea-market findings and old clock parts too. While playing with them and thinking which boxes should I put them in I made a configuration similar to the one you see in my finished project - starting with delicate and soft, then adding a bit of hardness in every step and finishing with dark and metal elements. I loved the idea from the first moment - I only needed a proper frame or background to put them on display. A small wooden tray was just perfect:) This creation was pure fun!
- #547639- Dvita - Shalimar Collection
- #547547- Precious – Cute as a Button
- #930028- Vintage Trinkets
- #538705- Cameo Roses
- #529567- Wildflowers Pillar Pack
- #530884- Accent Gems
- #551353- Say It In Crystals
- #545406- Alencon Collection
Thank you for coming to take in Anna's beautiful work. We hope you find inspiration form her post today.