Marie-Nicolas has brought us an outstanding tutorial today. Take a look at her great out of the box techniques and ideas :)
How to use the transparent pages of the canvas albumn. This is what I propose today, we will work with alcohol inks from Ranger to give them color.
Just for example, shaking the bottle on top of your page transparency,then blow on the drops with a straw to pop. Have fun using 2 colors for more fantasy.
You can also use masks, apply the alcohol inks with the felt applicator by (Ranger). After, clean your mask with solvent alcohol ink.
Why not also use the mask as a foam stamp? Apply the paint on it and "dab" your plastic page. Let it dry then. Clean up your mask so as not to damage it.
For your canvas pages: use inks like the Adirondack stamp pads that coincide with the alcohol inks and your masks:
Now you can scrap your album ! Play with color contrasts, using the papers of the collection Printery: the black and white finish will brighten your album!
You can fill the transparancies with anything or scrap them directly.
- #920586 Canvas album
- #544232 Alphabet stickers
- #550141 Tiny alphabet stickers
- #882013 boarder Masks
- #545574 8 x 8 Masks
- #550004 Brick Masks
- #550011 Brick Masks
- #843489 Printery Collection- Emporer
- #843496 Printery Collection- Pressman
- #843502 Printery Collection- Negative
- #551247 Chipboards Printery Collection
- #553296 Coventry Rose - Printery
- #544805 SIIC
- #551339 SIIC
- #550431 Buttons Bobbin
- #550790 Cotton tape
- #532680 lisle Multi
- #553395 Be charmed Mystra
- #552428 Coiled Pearl- Victoria
- #553128 Allure- Jewel Mix
- #553210 Gemini- Twilight
- #550455 Black n' Cream Toggle
We all appreciate you stopping by the Prima Blog. If you would like to learn more from Marie-Nicolas check out her blog.