- Start with black cardstock as the background. Trim a large piece of Agatha paper from the Prima Acacia Collection (creamy "crinkled" side of pattern paper). Attach to top half of layout.
- Add photo to cream pattern paper, attach photo corner from Prima die cut sheet (Acacia Collection Extras) to upper right corner of photo. Add rub-on leaf from Prima Eire Rub-ons to photo corner.
- Add miscellaneous rubons for title (applied to photo and pattern paper)
- Add two patterned border strips from Prima die cut sheet (Acacia Collection Extras) to the bottom of layout.
- Ink Big Box Bloom flower with variety of ink colors, punch circle from blue side of Adine Pattern Prima paper (Acacia Collection) and attach brad to center.
- Add brads to small flowers from The Bitty Bag. Glue large and small flowers in place along bottom of layout.